Thursday, September 20, 2012

PadCAD Version 1.6.2 is out

Just wanted to let you know that a new version of PadCAD (Version 1.6.2) is now available through the app store. If you have an iPad 3, this update is particularly important to you. This version fixes a photo cropping bug that iPad 3 users were experiencing and it fixes an export bug with the DXF file format. The DXF bug affected all iPad users, not just iPad 3 users. All exported DXF files should now be usable with the latest Autocad application. If you run into problems please let us know.
As always, we welcome your feedback at support@plugworks.com

2 comments:

  1. The old icon was simple and nice, new one is not! Blue and orange colour in icon and also in app interface are to strong together....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Sorry I couldn't find the new icon and decided to use this box.

    How can I get more blocks for my electrical drawings. I'm talking about light and lamps types. Is it possible to download them?
    I've also had issues with the orange box (canvass) . Is it possible to move it in order to adjust it to your drawing? Sometimes I run out of space and looks like it is impossible to change its position.

    Please email me to leonardo.hp@ecovantage.com.au

    Very useful app by the way

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete