Recently a few users have complained that PadCAD lite asks them to upgrade after they have already paid for an upgrade. This can be frustrating but fortunately there is a easy solution. PadCAD needs to connect with our servers when you first launch to check and see if it is unlocked. Therefore you need to have an internet connection when you first launch.
To fix this issue, all you have to do is this:
1) Launch PadCAD
2) Press the home button to exit PadCAD, then double click the home button to raise the screen and reveal all your apps in memory
3) MAKE SURE THE SCREEN IS RAISED AND ALL THE NORMAL ICONS ON THE SCREEN ARE GHOSTED AND THE ONLY ICONS YOU SEE ARE TOWARD THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN, OTHERWISE YOU MAY END UP DELETING PADCAD FROM YOUR IPAD
4) Press and hold the PadCAD icon located toward the bottom of the screen until it starts to shake
5) Press the red button toward the top left corner of the icon to reset it
6) Re-launch PadCAD and see if your problem persists
7) PadCAD connects with our servers on startup to check and see if you've upgraded your account. If so, your app is unlocked
This is an issue that will be addressed in the next version of PadCAD.
Thanks for your patience.